21 December 2011
Over the past couple of years Go has attracted a lot of users and contributors, and I've had a great time meeting and talking with many of you. However, for every Gopher I know there are dozens I know nothing about. In order to address this imbalance I've prepared a survey for Go users everywhere.
The survey is short. It asks about you, your involvement with Go, and and your interest in Go-related events. Among other things, this data will help myself and the rest of the Go team plan future Go events and schedule conference appearances.
Please take a minute to complete the survey now.
- Go 2017 Survey Results
- Hello, 中国!
- Participate in the 2017 Go User Survey
- Eight years of Go
- Community Outreach Working Group
- Contribution Workshop
- Contributors Summit
- Toward Go 2
- Go 2016 Survey Results
- Participate in the 2016 Go User Survey and Company Questionnaire
- Go, Open Source, Community
- GopherChina Trip Report
- Four years of Go
- Get thee to a Go meetup
- Go turns three
- The Go Programming Language turns two
- Spotlight on external Go libraries
- Third-party libraries: goprotobuf and beyond