9 October 2015
On August 21st the Go community gathered in London for the first edition of Golang UK. The conference featured two parallel tracks and nearly 400 gophers attended.
- Stupid Gopher Tricks, by Andrew Gerrand (video)
- Complex Concurrency Patterns in Go, by Evan Huus (video)
- Code Analysis [no reading required], by Francesc Campoy (video)
- Go kit: a toolkit for microservices Peter Bourgon (video)
- Dependency Management Conundrum, by William Kennedy (video)
- Building APIs, by Mat Ryer (video)
- Building a Bank with Go, by Matt Heath (video)
- CockroachDB: Make Data Easy, by Ben Darnell (video)
- Understanding memory allocation in Go, by Dean Elbaz (video)
- Whispered Secrets, by Eleanor McHugh (video)
On the day before the conference William Kennedy gave a full day Go workshop.
It was a great conference, so congratulations to the organizers and see you next year in London!