8 November 2018
The Go project wants to hear from you, the Go community!
In 2017 & 2016, thousands of you helped the project by lending your voice via the Go user survey. In October, hundreds of companies helped us understand how enterprises are using Go by taking the Go company questionnaire. These surveys and questionnaires have played an enormous role in driving changes to our language and community, from our new code of conduct, to our latest release Go 1.11.
Today we are conducting the 2018 Go user survey. We’d like to hear from all Go users in order to help us to create the best programming language that fits the needs and desires of the people closest to it. Please help us shape the future of Go by participating in the 15-minute 2018 Go user survey by November 30th: Go User Survey 2018.
Spread the word!
We need as many Gophers as possible to participate in this survey to help us better understand our global user base. We’d be grateful if you would spread the word by sharing this post on your social network feeds, around the office, at meetups, and in other communities.
- Nine years of Go
- Participate in the 2018 Go Company Questionnaire
- Go 2 Draft Designs
- Go 2017 Survey Results
- Hello, 中国!
- Participate in the 2017 Go User Survey
- Eight years of Go
- Community Outreach Working Group
- Contribution Workshop
- Contributors Summit
- Toward Go 2
- Go 2016 Survey Results
- Participate in the 2016 Go User Survey and Company Questionnaire
- Go, Open Source, Community
- GopherChina Trip Report
- Four years of Go
- Get thee to a Go meetup
- Go turns three
- Getting to know the Go community
- The Go Programming Language turns two
- Spotlight on external Go libraries
- Third-party libraries: goprotobuf and beyond